Here are a few short updates:
- I am running.. and not injured.
- This blog thing is great. But when I set it down for a few days, I don't quite know where to pick it up again. How much do I try to catch up on? How much should I just skip?
- I ran the first 7 1/2 months of 2015 in shoes from 2014 or older. And I did NOT die.. (see #1)
- I have been racing- not my BEST racing, but racing decently enough to win some prizes. I just haven't been able to get to the write-ups in a timely fashion. Maybe I will go back over them. Or maybe I won't. That sounds like a lot of work.
- My husband's new job has opened my eyes a bit. While I still enjoy running and blogging, as well as taking pics and sharing them, I want to support him fully. That means maintaining my sanity (through running) and also being available to take care of his needs and the needs of my family better than I have in the past.
No pics today. You can go to instagram for those.. I've been putting in some time over there.
So: How have you been?
What have I missed?
Is this thing still working?