- Took a week off from running after my last race....the day I am scheduled to come back: Boom! Sick with a cold. Gotta love irony. God has a sense of humor. Reminds me of this blogger's comment a couple of posts back.
- I mostly just biked during my "week off", and rode 3 days for a total of 42 miles.
- A new toy came VIA FedEX for me to review yesterday! I am
kind ofexcited to test it out more. Don't hold your breath for that post, though. It might take me a year to figure out all the functions.
- My Christmas cards still are not done yet.... I don't even have the family picture for them. I might just draw one with stick figures- easier than getting us all together at once and smiling without blowing our noses.
- Some personal issues came to a head this week. I had a little crisis (or two), and fell completely broken before the Lord. I am praying for some big-time changes to take place. They need to. As much as I hate a huge sob fest, I am glad that it happened. It is in these times that I feel Him drawing me back to him.( I need a short leash. A very short leash.) In this time I found some short videos,..and watched this one in particular, which was just what I needed to see.
- Tonight I finished reading the last chapter of The Last Battle, by CS Lewis, to my boys as their bedtime story. From time to time, I stop and ask them questions to check their understanding. It's been a most excellent read.
- I will be hosting a running gear giveaway later this week. Please stop by and check it out. :)
- If you are racing Sunday, best wishes to you and may the wind be at your back!