I have so many things to be grateful for right now. Here are a few:
- A great relationship with my in-laws. They are really wonderful people. My children are blessed to have such wonderful grandparents.
- My body. It is holding up! Very well, actually, considering what I have been putting it through recently.
- I am glad to have my writing outlet, and the freedom to write about anything I choose to! It was refreshing to write about someone besides myself in my last post. I like to research, and was looking for an inspiring charity runner to spotlight, when I found Robbin- a handcyclist with a passion to make a difference.
- A patient husband. He is more patient than I deserve. Truly, truly.
- Pretzels. I could eat pretzels and chocolate morning, noon and night. (with something to wash them down)
- My hubby and I have started going to a new Bible study. It's called Firm Foundations: Creation to Christ. We are taking the Word and picking it apart line by line. I am learning some new stuff!
- Also, grateful for spontaneous lesson days. Nathan and I have a new home school game. He gets dressed up in his batman outfit and climbs onto my bed. I give him math problems, or phonics flash cards. If he can give the right fact or sound, he gets to FLY off the bed. :) Works out the energy too!
- Friends. They are the best!